Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bringing the "I'm Possible" out of Impossible

Nothing is impossible...

I'm sure you've heard this phrase before. Most of us have. But did you know that the word "impossible" is made up from "I'm Possible?" I really like that. We often throw the word impossible around in a casual way. I'm not sure if many people actually believe themselves when they say something is impossible or not. Surely,
Nothing is impossible... the word itself says "I'm possible"! Vinyl wall art Inspirational quotes and saying home decor decal sticker
something may seem impossible, but my guess is that in many situations, there are other avenues that may be taken.

Next time you feel like all the odds are against you, or when you think a situation has no way out, remember "I'm Possible." Step back outside of your situation, and stop for a minute to reflect on that fact. You were possible! Life is possible! The universe is in existence and you were born on this planet. It almost seems that life itself should be an impossibility, but it's not. You are on this planet. You exist and you are here for a purpose.

You have a destiny and there is a plan and purpose for your life.

Follow your dreams and prepare for success.

Nothing is impossible.

You are living proof of the impossible.

If you believe it, you can achieve it.

Next time you feel something is impossible, say to yourself, "I'm possible," and work on achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment